Contentious probate is a ‘catch-all’ term for matters that include –
- when a will is disputed because the maker was not capable at the time to make it
- when a will is disputed because the maker was pressured into making it
- when a will is disputed because it was technically not made correctly
- when someone has not provided for you in a will and should have eg if you are dependant
- when someone has provided for you in a will but not to the extent that they should have
- when someone has died without a will, and you were dependant or feel that you have a moral claim
We are very experienced in dealing with all the above types of matter.
If you feel any of the above apply to you then contact Nick Battye at our Brighouse office for an informal chat as to how we can assist.